One of the perks of being an Energizer Keep Going® Blogger is that I got a nifty Energizer Bunny® plush doll! Every time someone sees my Energizer Bunny®, they comment on it and they almost always love it! Checking into the hotel I’m staying at the night before the Susan G. Komen Tampa 3-Day for the Cure starts and there were tons of walkers who came through the lobby…commenting on the Energizer Bunny!
Well, I’m happy and excited to give YOU your very own Energizer Bunny plush doll which is 18 inches tall. Included with the Energizer Bunny are two 4-packs of Energizer® Advanced Lithium batteries – one pack is AA and the other is AAA…so you can Keep Going and Going like the Energizer Bunny!
I hope you enjoy this giveaway and are enjoying following me on my journey as I participate in the Komen Tampa 3-Day for the Cure!
How to Enter: The entry types are below, the mandatory entry instructions must be followed before any bonus entries are allowed. All entries will be checked and verified before they are approved. You must enter a valid email address (so I have a way of contacting you), otherwise you forfeit the prize and another winner will be chosen. You will have until Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 11:59pm EST to enter. A random winner will be chosen via random.org.
Mandatory Entry: Just leave me a comment saying you want to win the Energizer Bunny plush doll. You can tell me why, if you want. See, it’s that easy!
Bonus Entries (for each entry below, leave a comment stating what you did:
- ‘Like’ Whatever Julie on facebook and leave your name in your entry. You can leave first name and last initial if you don’t want to leave your full name.
- Suggest the Whatever Julie facebook page to 5 of your friends.
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS reader or email. If email, be sure to fill in the email address you’re subscribing with and to confirm the subscription.
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Just use the Retweet link at the top or bottom of this post. Be sure to leave a link to the your tweet in your comment.
- Become a fan of the Energizer Bunny on facebook.
If you already do any of the above, just leave a separate comment saying so.
That’s a total of 6 entries! Good luck! Also, when you become a fan of the Energizer Bunny on facebook, you’re helping out! Energizer is donating $1 for each new ‘like’ of the Energizer Bunny on facebook in October, up to $15,000.
Disclosure: Energizer is sponsoring my participation in the 2010 Susan G. Komen Tampa 3-Day for the Cure. They provided me with an Energizer plush doll for my own use and to giveaway. I am not receiving any monetary compensation. This post was written by me and the opinions expressed are my own.